Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Oregon Coast

Nonprophet

Reaction score
Well done! I'm in Oregon myself and just getting into drone videography. I was on the coast this weekend, taking some footage and scouting out locations for future work. I'm still not used to flying the drone more than 2,000' or so away from me, so it will take some getting used to it and some confidence in the drone and my flying abilities to get some of these awesome shots of the Oregon coastline! :) Do you mind telling us what drone you used to get this footage? Thanks!

Last edited:

zero2018

Reaction score
Well done! I'm in Oregon myself and just getting into drone videography. I was on the coast this weekend, taking some footage and scouting out locations for future work. I'm still not used to flying the drone more than 2,000' or so away from me, so it will take some getting used to it and some confidence in the drone and my flying abilities to get some of these awesome shots of the Oregon coastline! :) Do you mind telling us what drone you used to get this footage? Thanks!
Thank you! I use a mavic 2 pro. The Oregon Coast is definitely great to shoot! It definitely took me some time to get confident in flying. Just make sure you keep flying and producing content!
Also, Google maps is great for scouting!

Lets Fly

Reaction score
Great video, I love that coastline and would like to visit some day. You gave it great perspective and scale by showing yourself on the rock at 3:52.
I was waiting for you to fly through some of the rocks and you didn't disappoint in the end, nice.

zero2018

Reaction score
Great video, I love that coastline and would like to visit some day. You gave it great perspective and scale by showing yourself on the rock at 3:52.
I was waiting for you to fly through some of the rocks and you didn't disappoint in the end, nice.
Appreciate all the kind words! I highly recommend visiting Oregon. It's highly dynamic and there is so much to see!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cadair