DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Original mavic batteries

Tonijac

Reactions
Hi guys

Having trouble sourcing batteries for the original mavic pro in the uk anyone have any ideas where to to ? Cheers in advance

Reactions: mereflyer
apart from generic ones on the web they are very thin on the ground now you might be able to get MPP ones that are just the same battery just a different colour

Thanks for the reply ? the only ones i can seem to find are amazon has

Hengwei 3830mAh LiPo for £97 or​

ebay has 11.4V 3830mAh Li-Po Powerful Battery Batteries for DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter for £71 any suggestions?​

I have 2 decent battery's but looking to purchase a few more .

As I have two "birds" I now have 9 batteries. 6 are Mavic originals the other 3 are copies or originals "leaked" onto the market by DJI. Many companies use this ruse to get rid of over stocks often by slightly changing the packaging or markings.
I have been using these 3 "copies" for over a year with good results. They cost me half what I would have to pay for "genuine" items. I appreciate that I took a risk when buying them but it all looks good for the moment. The seller was listed on ebay and was based in West Bromwich in the UK.

Reactions: old man mavic
Just bought one from amazon, $56.00 plus tax. I saw a lot of batteries for Mavic Pro.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121