DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OSD In Videos.

DevilsLuck

Reactions
Hello folks. New to droning here. I've been having some fun with my Air 3, and getting some impressive videos. However after watching a number of YT videos I noticed something. In some of the videos, the on screen display is present in the recording. In my video, I just get the footage. How do I capture the OSD overlayed on my videos?

Hello folks. New to droning here. I've been having some fun with my Air 3, and getting some impressive videos. However after watching a number of YT videos I noticed something. In some of the videos, the on screen display is present in the recording. In my video, I just get the footage. How do I capture the OSD overlayed on my videos?
If you are asking about something that looks like this:
i-VZB9xL2-L.jpg

That's generated by the app.
It's a subtitle file (.srt) and if you play the video from a folder that also contains the relevant .srt file, it will play along with the video (if the player software supports this function).

I meant the actual hud info as presented on the controller while in flight. Like in this guy's video.
20240712_051914.jpg

Ahh..
I've found this YT video that shows how to get screen recordings from the RC2 controller, without having to use your phone. I thought I'd post it here in case anyone else has this question in the future.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellmorrissey