DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ositalv hinting at new Mavic 3?

It starts looking like a cell phone with 3 cameras? Intetesting where this is heading
Hope it is going to have strong gimbal motors to handle the large mass of that
huge camera system upfront. Would not be surprised if the flight time will be less
than the other mavic 3's because of this.

Hope it is going to have strong gimbal motors to handle the large mass of that
huge camera system upfront. Would not be surprised if the flight time will be less
than the other mavic 3's because of this.

I am more concerned about the success rate of the long exposure (>1s). The weight and size increase of that triple camera module would certainly affect the gimbal performance.

Hopefully with this new M3 Pro DJI will bring a revamped and improved FlyApp and lot more customization options to RC Pro controller. As an existing Mavic 3 owner I would love that!!

Reactions: _seven
hope they'll have a pro version of the app too.
I had Inspire 2 before and was happy with GO4 and its features. Integration with Cendence and heaps of programable buttons made it a real professional tool. This current FlyApp iteration for Mavic 3 and the very limited options to program the RCPro is a real pitta. Hope all this will change for better for all Mavic 3 owners with release of this new Mavic3 Pro.

Reactions: _seven
Where did you get that information from? First time I'm hearing about this.
More likely, both are 1/2 inch. One the standard 7x, and the other, a midrange telephoto of 3x, to cover the current gap between 4x and 7x in Explore Mode.

No one really knows what the three lenses will have until it is announced next week.
No-one?
This gives the game away and it's been out for a week
FtO08vNaYAAfswO.jpeg.webp

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member