DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OSMO Mobile

nomad33fw

Reactions
Bought an Osmo Mobile, seems like the perfect Mavic companion for the ultimate video production. If I could just buy the talent to match my equipment. Would be great if we had a Mavic Pro Tech add on section in the forum to discuss products like this.

If you get the Filmic Pro app (iOS), you can use the D-Log profile and match color grading between your Mavic and phone.

I like my OM a lot. and I think it's a pretty good value considering that I bought my first hand held gimbal (zhiyun) for $230 before the osmo mobile released. I'm still trying to get smooth with it. it's not so easy but it's a ton better than just hand holding my phone. I second trying out filmic app.

Bought an Osmo Mobile, seems like the perfect Mavic companion for the ultimate video production. If I could just buy the talent to match my equipment. Would be great if we had a Mavic Pro Tech add on section in the forum to discuss products like this.

How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?

How much did it cost if you don't mind me asking?
$300 USD

Well worth it in my opinion. You can check out my other Osmo videos in my YouTube channel to get an idea of what it can do. I had zero experience with photo/video before getting one. Great results.

I have an OM and I love it. I use it all the time an combine footage from my mavic with it. I also use filmic pro and love that app as well. Its come a long way since right after release.

Still playing with mine to try and get really smooth, bought Filmic but not sure if I'm using that right, loose the object tracking feature or I'm missing it. Have a lot to learn.

Here is another Osmo Mobile only video I just made. It's a bit long, but I hope it helps anyone who is thinking about getting the Osmo Mobile make their decision.

OM is great. Pair it with Filmic and you have a complete film package lol.

I like my OM a lot. and I think it's a pretty good value considering that I bought my first hand held gimbal (zhiyun) for $230 before the osmo mobile released. I'm still trying to get smooth with it. it's not so easy but it's a ton better than just hand holding my phone. I second trying out filmic app.
Are there luts that help match output from a mavic and an iPhone 7+ running Filmic Pro? Thanks

I like my OM a lot. and I think it's a pretty good value considering that I bought my first hand held gimbal (zhiyun) for $230 before the osmo mobile released. I'm still trying to get smooth Vidmate iTunes Notepad++ with it. it's not so easy but it's a ton better than just hand holding my phone. I second trying out filmic app.

Bought an Osmo Mobile, seems like the perfect Mavic companion for the ultimate video production. If I could just buy the talent to match my equipment.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allezzov