DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Our Coronacation 2020

ikkel

Reactions
A compilation of our vacation in the Vosges in France and the Black Forest in Germany in september 2020.
It's a late but not forgotten 11th video in my installment Coronacation '20.
Everything is shot with the Mavic Pro and the Osmo Pocket

Enjoy

A compilation of our vacation in the Vosges in France and the Black Forest in Germany in september 2020.
Nice video

Reactions: ikkel
Very well done. Great shots! My favorite is actually the very first, opening shot. I could have watched more of just that. The clouds passing behind the tower is a wonderful parallax move.

Very well done. Great shots! My favorite is actually the very first, opening shot. I could have watched more of just that. The clouds passing behind the tower is a wonderful parallax move.
Thank you for watching and for the nice reply.

Enjoy

I really enjoyed your video. Great captures of the ancient buildings and the quaint villages. Good clip lengths, nice editing sequence there of many images quickly, and the music selection was good. The editing was also excellent.

Dale
Miami

I really enjoyed your video. Great captures of the ancient buildings and the quaint villages. Good clip lengths, nice editing sequence there of many images quickly, and the music selection was good. The editing was also excellent.

Dale
Miami
Thank you very much for the nice feedback.

Nice rendering and great mix of ground and aerial shots ...

Thanks for sharing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711