DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Outer Banks, North Carolina ( **CHECK IT OUT!** 2022 )

Reactions
Hey just wanted to share a simple video. It's not perfect and a little jerky at times but we had a good time down there.
It's a beautiful place. I was worried about the sand so I just carried the drone on some of the shots and it turned out good.
I Hope You Like It!

Nice 👍
Was beaut weather.

A few pilots on the forum here have posted outer banks vids before here over the years, and I goggle map checked the region out a long time ago.

It’d be a really cool place to do a tour, just driving through there would be interesting, the way the road winds through, with ferries, bridges etc.

Reactions: Insights Elevated
It is really nice. The beach was literally empty at points in the day which was really nice. We made a fire on the beach at night and the there was so many bright stars. You know those pictures where they set a high exposure time for the night sky? This was the perfect place for that. I could see the outlines of the milky way galaxy in the night sky.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Beautiful! We spend a lot of time at Emerald Isle. Have you ever been to the Kill Devil Grill in Kill Devil Hills? So much YUM!
I kept hearing Kill Devil Hills being brought up, I'm not sure if we went there though. There was a spot right as we entered Outer Banks that supposedly has the largest population of black bears in the US and we seen 2 in like 10 minutes. I recorded that too its on my channel.

Reactions: KLRSKIR
I kept hearing Kill Devil Hills being brought up, I'm not sure if we went there though. There was a spot right as we entered Outer Banks that supposedly has the largest population of black bears in the US and we seen 2 in like 10 minutes. I recorded that too its on my channel.
Nice, you picked up a sub and I'll check out your videos. It has to be the northern part of the Outer Banks because of the sun's position. Emerald Isle is the southern part of the Outer Banks and the sun rises on the left side of the beach and sets on the right side of the beach. THe OBX actually stretch up to southern Virginia. So much to see and do, and EAT!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trubbaman