DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Over doing it

The main advantage of the Mavic for me is its portability so I usually favour small bags I can easily carry when out walking or cycling. I mainly use three setups:

- Slingshot bag: A small Lowerpro Sling AW100 which holds the drone, controller, spare battery and Galaxy Tab S3 but nothing else
- Camera backpack: Standard camera backpack which will take the drone, controller, two spare batteries, Galaxy Tab S3, DSLR and a spare lens. This is my most used setup as it's very flexible but can easily carry it while walking without it getting in the way
- Big camera backpack - I've got a Lowepro Protactic 450AW which is too hefty to walk any distance with but can take the drone, controller, spare batteries, Galaxy Tab S3, Sony A7SII with 28mm F2 mounted on a DJI Ronin-SC gimbal, Sony A9 with a 24-240mm and a tripod.

Reactions: Rattydude77
The main advantage of the Mavic for me is its portability so I usually favour small bags I can easily carry when out walking or cycling. I mainly use three setups:

- Slingshot bag: A small Lowerpro Sling AW100 which holds the drone, controller, spare battery and Galaxy Tab S3 but nothing else
- Camera backpack: Standard camera backpack which will take the drone, controller, two spare batteries, Galaxy Tab S3, DSLR and a spare lens. This is my most used setup as it's very flexible but can easily carry it while walking without it getting in the way
- Big camera backpack - I've got a Lowepro Protactic 450AW which is too hefty to walk any distance with but can take the drone, controller, spare batteries, Galaxy Tab S3, Sony A7SII with 28mm F2 mounted on a DJI Ronin-SC gimbal, Sony A9 with a 24-240mm and a tripod.

My current set up is a semi-hard case that contains my Drone, RC, 3 Batteries, Charger, some Extra props and the cable for my iPhone x to connect to the RC. Really Light set up easy to carry, other than the normal work week I take it with me everywhere in case I want to fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captain_Rick