DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Overall and thinking about the way you use your drone, what limits how much of your drone's battery you use in a given flight?

out of all the DJI drones i have owned ,3 of which i still own
the only one that has true precision landing ,is my MPP
if i select the feature before take off ,then no matter what ,that drone will land within inches of its take off point ,if i choose not to use it, then it will still be quite good within a 3ft radius of its take off point
the MM and the Mini3 pro ,unfortunately do not have precision landing and are subject to the normal GPS accuracy to return to the home point

If you follow the Precision Landing instructions, it will land within inches of take-off point. I have done it many times. It works especially well iof you use a high contrast landing pad.

I RTH when the drone says to, then play around my launch point down to about 10%.
I’ve learned that it works best without wind and the color of the pad makes a difference depending on whether it’s on grass or asphalt. I’ve no experience with the MPP as per OMM, but under the right conditions, the Air2S can land from inches to right on. Sorry to the OP, I think we’ve hijacked the thread.

Reactions: mobilehomer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato