DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Owning a Sailboat aint no holiday. Scarborough Marina

Vernon

Reactions
After sailing down the Queensland coast to Brisbane we checked in to Scarborough Marina for a 2 weeks stay through the Christmas break. We were looking forward to a little holiday but it turned out to be a mad busy time. We painted, repaired, upgraded and fixed things with hardly a relaxing moment. The boat is now looking amazing though.

After sailing down the Queensland coast to Brisbane we checked in to Scarborough Marina for a 2 weeks stay through the Christmas break. We were looking forward to a little holiday but it turned out to be a mad busy time. We painted, repaired, upgraded and fixed things with hardly a relaxing moment. The boat is now looking amazing though.
Thanks, Vernon. I watch all your videos.

I can relate to the time involved to the time to do new paint the dry times takea long time to flow and dry but turns out absolutely beautiful , but my Islander 37 was a toy compared to your vessel,your livin the life congrats ,I,m now in the desert southwest ,and haven,t configured any sails for a motorhome but easy poxy works well on it too,,now to go fishing in north NM on the rio grande

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4