DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OZ members?

Hi Frank, Welcome to our friendly group. Best place to share and learn the joy of flying a camera to places never seen otherwise. Challenging at times, but never boring! Cheers from Port Lincoln SA.
MP1

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

.... so brand new, haven't even left the ground yet with my Mavic Air 2 yet.

But eager to put Paris Creek, South Australia as a pin point on the map.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

They tell me Adelaide itself isn’t exactly drone friendly? The west coast of the NT is on my bucket list.
Plenty of savanna that side with great limestone formations. For those artistic flyers you would get great video out there. Just have to watch out for the hawks and eagles.

Reactions: RobW01 and mrjohnc1
Hi Frank, welcome to the site, I have the MP original would not be without it, you will get a lot of help on this site.

If you are going to fly commercial then you will need a license from CASA next month, if you are a recreational flyer then you have to get a license by March 2022

.... so brand new, haven't even left the ground yet with my Mavic Air 2 yet.

But eager to put Paris Creek, South Australia as a pin point on the map.

G'day PhoenixSA,
Welcome!.
Like you I too am brand new, here in Coffs Harbour NSW. Just one set of flights some days ago at a country playing field.
Sadly I live almost directly under an approach path.
Make sure you have checked out CASA and have a number from them.
Besides CASA regs, be sure to check out National Parks & local council/s.
Be safe, enjoy your learning curve :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki