DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Painting props ?

People have, but it's not a great idea since it will change the weight and balance of the props.

See the threads in these search results for other posts on this topic.

Anyone ever paint their props ?

Why would you paint your props? There are many aftermarket props that have been dyed a rainbow of colors. There are also paints that would almost melt the prop, if they contained certain solvents.

Why would you paint your props? There are many aftermarket props that have been dyed a rainbow of colors. There are also paints that would almost melt the prop, if they contained certain solvents.

The problem with aftermarket props is that they are aftermarket props. Better to stick with a DJI prop and paint it.

Not sure if I trust aftermarket props .... one review said they were not the same quality as the DJI LOW NOISE..... there are many new paints made specifically for plastic materials ..... I was just wondering [emoji41]

Reactions: Former Member
The problem with aftermarket props is that they are aftermarket props. Better to stick with a DJI prop and paint it.

Point well taken. (says the guy flying billboard props LOL) I read about 'airscrews??' or something....they seem to be well liked. I stick with black factory....my big concern with aftermarkets is their durability. Has DJI published a replacement interval for the M2? I have seen conflicting info in DJI manuals, other models.

Point well taken. (says the guy flying billboard props LOL) I read about 'airscrews??' or something....they seem to be well liked. I stick with black factory....my big concern with aftermarkets is their durability. Has DJI published a replacement interval for the M2? I have seen conflicting info in DJI manuals, other models.

I use the OEMs until they break, or one of the rivets comes loose.

Reactions: Saigondroner
There is a thread somewhere about using dye...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki