DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pano Question

Crash Gibby

Reactions
I always record video. My son said I should try Pano on my Mini 2. I could see the drone do its thing. Went home pulled the SD card and loaded into computer. No pano. Just the 9 pictures in HTML mod. So looked on the tablet and there it did the pano shots. Turned out good. From what I gather on the tablet they are 720. How do I get them on SD card as 1080p. I am not a smart camera guy. I will admit that. Not a problem as I said I usually just record video.

If I recall correctly from my drones (not a mini2) the 9 images are in a folder and the pano will be in among the other images in the parent folder of the 9 images. It will be more MB and have a different creation time.

You are mixing up video specs and photographic output. Panoramas are not dimensioned in 720, or 1080p. They are image files with pixel dimensions for width and height. Read the manual again.
Thanks Jeffrey. Its not my thing, but finding out how it works is. I will look it up in manual. Thanks.

If I recall correctly from my drones (not a mini2) the 9 images are in a folder and the pano will be in among the other images in the parent folder of the 9 images. It will be more MB and have a different creation time.
Thanks AK drone. I will play around with it, and take another look at the SD card. The 3 panos I pulled out of the tablet were pretty. Dropped down to -20 C. last night so no drone for a bit now. You are a bit futher North than me so you know all about temp. drops

Thanks AK drone. I will play around with it, and take another look at the SD card. The 3 panos I pulled out of the tablet were pretty. Dropped down to -20 C. last night so no drone for a bit now. You are a bit futher North than me so you know all about temp. drops
Don’t let -20c stop you. I often have to wait weeks for it to warm up to -20F and have learned to fly in those conditions regularly. I admit the first time I went with an experienced friend to fly we drove about 6 hours to an interesting place
where it was -20F and blowing 20+mph. I said “well I guess that’s that for this idea”. He laughed and shocked me when he said “I’m flying. You can sit and do nothing if you want to” and I learned that day that flying in those conditions is both possible and fun - at least with a DJI FPV. I would not try it with my Mini :).

Reactions: Crash Gibby
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078