DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pano

Oyibo VFX

Reactions
Just tried to make a Pano again after doing two missions worth Autopilot. I know there is an issue worth Pano's in Autopilot but worked in Litchi. So birds, dry and little sun so tried it. And again, Litchi crashed. Twice. Finally deleted it. Trying now another app. As it only has to do pano's

I always take 3 to 5 photos and then stitch them in Hugin software. Free to download and easy to work on it. Even with normal camera. Panorama with Mavic edited in Lightroom
4bc874969ab0050d25acbd197cfa2953.jpg

Reactions: Rbruz and Talha
But I had downloaded DronePan and that gives me exactly the same error as I get in Autopilot. So, the error might be in the DJI firmware. Hmmmm

The error is in the Autopilot beta. Found the issue. Hangar is working on it.
But.... if you use Hangar 360, you can stitch those images manually and the panorama comes out brilliant

Just tried to make a Pano again after doing two missions worth Autopilot. I know there is an issue worth Pano's in Autopilot but worked in Litchi. So birds, dry and little sun so tried it. And again, Litchi crashed. Twice. Finally deleted it. Trying now another app. As it only has to do pano's

cc6d291c7f5f5cbac65cfd33b8f329f6.jpg

I also shoot manually then use photoshop to stitch, works great!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661