DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Panorama Miami and Biscayne Bay

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
This image is a compilation of 8 DNG (RAW) images, individually selected , four at a time and merged, in Adobe Camera Raw/Photoshop 2022. Once all of the separate panos were merged, it was edited in Adobe Camera RAW, including the sky separately using Adobe . Masking tool.
Unfortunately I am still at a stage where I cannot find a program that will simultaneously stitch the 26 DNG images recorded by the drone. I have been working for several hours on selecting adjoining images in ACR (Bridge)but having not luck.

Anyone have a software program that loads 26 (globe) RAW images and creates a panorama (e.g.: even an interactive one)? I guess PTGui would be the one but like to hear from you all.

Notes on this image- foreground is my residential area-Coral Gables, with Downtown Miami skyline in distance. To
the right is Key Biscayne, connected to the mainland by a beautiful causeway over the water.

Dale
Miami

Attachments

• Downtown Miami on Biscayne Bay.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
Nice shot. I keep thinking the Mini 2 might suffice for what I need, but it doesn't have auto tracking, so I may still hold out for the Mini 3.

Nice shot Dale. I use PanoramaStudio 3 Pro. It has interactive mode. I'm happy with it.
Yes I tried that (Panorama Studio 3 Pro) but I couldn't get it to import 26 RAW (DNG) randomized images! Only PT Gui, as far as I know, will do that. My drone does not stitch AW images, only JPG stitching as final result.

Last edited:
Very nice coloration. Amazing match. Nice Job!

PTGui Pro is an excellent program. And since you have said in previous posts money is no object, if you do a lot of panos it’s well worth it.

Chris

PTGui Pro is an excellent program. And since you have said in previous posts money is no object, if you do a lot of panos it’s well worth it.

Chris
Thanks Chris. That will probably be the one I go with. Nobody has come up with a way to use Photoshop with Adobe Camera RAW, where all of the images are randomized. I spent several hours just picking out the matching images (8) for this pano and when I tried to add more, just go an error message. Apparently, in PT Gui you can upload the ransomed set of 26 images (RAW) and PT Gui will sort them out.

Dale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580