DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Panorama Stitching issues - Mavic Air 2

Yaros

Reactions
I'm impressed by the quality of the Mavic Air 2 panoramas, I've done many of them, most of them turned out really good, some even perfect. But today I did a 360 panorama in a very cool place, but then when looking at it on the computer, using the kuula website, I noticed a lot of stitching issues.

Check it out: Far Capdepera, Mallorca

Take a closer look at this:
1669563587198.png

Or this, even worse...
1669563604654.png

I'm impressed by the quality of the Mavic Air 2 panoramas, I've done many of them, most of them turned out really good, some even perfect. But today I did a 360 panorama in a very cool place, but then when looking at it on the computer, using the kuula website, I noticed a lot of stitching issues.

Check it out: Far Capdepera, Mallorca

Take a closer look at this:
View attachment 157591

Or this, even worse...
View attachment 157592
It looks like you are going to have to do a lot of CLONING to get those lines to connect!

But today I did a 360 panorama in a very cool place, but then when looking at it on the computer, using the kuula website, I noticed a lot of stitching issues.
In-camera stitching is very basic and works most of the time with simple stitching, but you need to use dedicated stitching software to get good results (almost) all the time and handle more difficult stitching situations.

Reactions: EricJT
Hi, I discover your post. From my experience (using PTGui for stitching/blending) this issue is commonly due to an error in the placement of one or several photos in the pano. This (or these) photo(s) are then blended with neighbours as well as the app can do it, giving this blurry aspect. This is very frequent when photos shoot only sea surface or a blue sky devoted of clouds. With PTGui you can move such misplaced images to their right place and the blurr disappear.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22