DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pardon me...

RTBrown55

Reactions
Pardon me if this has been asked before. I am really very new to the Mavic game. I am having so much trouble to log in, or sign in, or sign up in order to get the DJI Go 4 app running. The web site just keeps rejecting my password as invalid, which I know it is not, and the security code is always stated as invalid, even though I am certain I type in the correct matching code. I go round and round like this, trying nine times and still not successful. So them I try a different e mail address, and the same thing happens.
I had this trouble connecting to a tablet, and now the same thing to a brand new phone. Sometimes, with the tablet, I could get a connection, sometimes not. So far connecting with the new phone simply is impossible. Do other people have the same difficulties? I really need to know before I make the decision to return the Mavic Pro for a refund. Never in my life have I had so much difficulty in doing suck a simple task. Please help! I want to like this drone, but it is not letting me.

The first time I went to go onto the DJI go 4 app after I installed it and installed firmware on the drone, it rejected my password several times until I changed it. Try going through the forgot password portal, I have not had a problem since.

Hope you get it sorted out.

I had that at one stage courtesy of a random password generator. restricting to alphanumerics and basic symbols fixed it.

Maybe try to reset your password and write it down?
I've done that a couple times. Even used a new e mail address, and one other that I use regularly. Eventually it works, but I have no idea whatthe trouble is/was. No one else seems to know either.:rolleyes:

This Mavic, it occurred to me, is like a nice-looking woman that is playing hard to get. Seems if you keep trying, long enough, you eventually get what you want.

Reactions: IgobyDerek
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven