DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part 107, Am I ready ?

Johndronebusiness

Reactions
How do I know if I’m ready to take the test or not? I’ve been studying for a week and a half now.
Just took a recommended test and scored 52 out of 60, silly mistakes I made
How do you know when you’re ready?
Any practice test suggestions?
Other than 3dr 19604269-CD7F-48CA-930A-5691721DFDFF.png19604269-CD7F-48CA-930A-5691721DFDFF.png

The practice tests were easier than the actual test - at least back in 2016. I would be looking to get much closer to 100% in practice before taking it.

Well now I can’t take the same practice I just finished coz I memorize the answers already I can easily get 100 on the same one

Well now I can’t take the same practice I just finished coz I memorize the answers already I can easily get 100 on the same one

Then find other practice tests and take them. There are several resources on the net just play around with Google and you'll find lots.

When you're comfortable identifying the different classes of airspace.

How do I know if I’m ready to take the test or not? I’ve been studying for a week and a half now.
Just took a recommended test and scored 52 out of 60, silly mistakes I made
How do you know when you’re ready?
Any practice test suggestions?
Other than 3dr View attachment 77591View attachment 77591
Do you intend to fly commercially? If not, save yourself the money as LAANC becomes available to recreational pilots in exactly one week.

I have the 107, and I'm supposed to take the recurrent test in about 6 months. I do upload video for sale, so I will follow through. Otherwise, I wouldn't

Do you intend to fly commercially? If not, save yourself the money as LAANC becomes available to recreational pilots in exactly one week.

I have the 107, and I'm supposed to take the recurrent test in about 6 months. I do upload video for sale, so I will follow through. Otherwise, I wouldn't
That’s the whole point of part 107, being able to fly commercially isn’t it?
Why would someone go through a hard studying and $150 risk If they aren’t planning to fly commercially?
I’m starting my own business for aerial photography and videography
Already got some projects so I’ll be doing them without part 107 for a little until I get my part 107

That’s the whole point of part 107, being able to fly commercially isn’t it?
Why would someone go through a hard studying and $150 risk If they aren’t planning to fly commercially?
I’m starting my own business for aerial photography and videography
Already got some projects so I’ll be doing them without part 107 for a little until I get my part 107

I think you're getting your cart in front of the horse aren't you? Why not do it right and go ahead and get your part 107?

Thanks for your suggestion
I’m doing a few photos and videos for a real state friend I think I’ll be fine

Well that's just dandy... it's only "barely" flying illegally... no harm no foul right?

You know you and your Real Estate friend are both liable for your illegal actions right? Fortunately our MLS won't accept any aerial images without the photographers RPIC photo copy and Insurance information on file. It helps to cut down on those who wish to operate illegally even if only a little bit . . .

Reactions: sar104 and Thomas B
Well that's just dandy... it's only "barely" flying illegally... no harm no foul right?

You know you and your Real Estate friend are both liable for your illegal actions right? Fortunately our MLS won't accept any aerial images without the photographers RPIC photo copy and Insurance information on file. It helps to cut down on those who wish to operate illegally even if only a little bit . . .

Thanks for your concern my friend.
I’ll be extra careful just for you.

I’m pretty sure 90 percent of these drone people don’t even have their drones registered yet alone know nothing about part 107

Thanks for your concern my friend.
I’ll be extra careful just for you.

I’m pretty sure 90 percent of these drone people don’t even have their drones registered yet alone know nothing about part 107

90%? Any statistics to support such a large claim?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag