DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part 107 Test

photopro

Reactions
Hi Everyone, I Need some help/expertise with any information on the part 107 test.
Link to the website that I can sign up to take the test? What is needed to take the test? Any information would be helpful.
Thank you
-photopro

The FAA publications have everything you need to know. Just a little advice, don't study to just past the test, study to understand what they want you to know and how to use the information. Knowledge in aviation is useless if you don't know how to use it properly. There are also schools that teach it but reality is the FAA material is really all you should need.

The FAA publications have everything you need to know. Just a little advice, don't study to just past the test, study to understand what they want you to know and how to use the information. Knowledge in aviation is useless if you don't know how to use it properly. There are also schools that teach it but reality is the FAA material is really all you should need.
Thank you for the information.

Note: You cannot take the test online. You *must* take it in-person at an FAA-approved facility.
Thanks, I am aware I cannot take the test online,
I was wondering what the link is to schedule for an appt to take the test. Located in California Due to the pandemic, I was not certain which if any testing locations are open or not.

Thanks, I am aware I cannot take the test online,
I was wondering what the link is to schedule for an appt to take the test. Located in California Due to the pandemic, I was not certain which if any testing locations are open or not.

While I used Pilot Institute (great course, $149 and if you fail your exam they refund the cost) another good resource I used is the ASA Test Prep along with the FAA testing supplement book (same one they give you when you take your exam).

Reactions: Citizen Flier
Reactions: flysi3000
I passed just by simply using the information on the ruprecht law website.

I passed 107 simply by common knowledge and Flying full sized since 14 years old, then R/C there after.. I missed one question and still think they are in error :p Don't pay for what you can do on your own...as you say ..info is out there for those that use due diligence., :) I am not implying anything, but just because you know the answers, doesn't mean you understand the question though.. Nothing implied. ;)

I passed 107 simply by common knowledge and Flying full sized since 14 years old, then R/C there after.. I missed one question and still think they are in error :p Don't pay for what you can do on your own...as you say ..info is out there for those that use due diligence., :) I am not implying anythine, but just because you know the answers, doesn't mean you understand the question though.. Nothing implied. ;)

I didn't pay for anything. all the information on there is free. there is a paid course for people who like more structured learning. I have no affiliation, just passing along what worked for me.

and here is a cookie for you ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1