DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part 2 of my Advanced colorgrading tutorial!

karlo_m

Reactions
Hello everyone! A few weeks ago I released the part one of Advanced Colorgrading Mavic 2 Pro footage in DaVinci Resolve. Many of you found the video useful and now I’m back with the 40 minute-long part two!

Hope many of you will find it useful like the last one! This video isn’t aimed as much towards creating looks, but towards understanding some advanced techniques in Resolve!

Enjoy! :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you for sharing. It must take you a long time to make these videos.

Yeah, super long time!

This video had 2 hours of footage. Took me around 12 hours (over 2 days) to edit everything. And all that for free (don’t even have 1000subs to start monetizing hahaha) so I gotta mention my LUT store as much as possible :D

Glad you enjoyed the video!

Hello everyone! A few weeks ago I released the part one of Advanced Colorgrading Mavic 2 Pro footage in DaVinci Resolve. Many of you found the video useful and now I’m back with the 40 minute-long part two!

Hope many of you will find it useful like the last one! This video isn’t aimed as much towards creating looks, but towards understanding some advanced techniques in Resolve!

Thanks for doing this I will try to find part one. I have made a promise to myself to learn how to edit video. I do the basics with photos using Lightroom and little photoshop

Thanks for doing this I will try to find part one. I have made a promise to myself to learn how to edit video. I do the basics with photos using Lightroom and little photoshop
Part 1 is here -

Reactions: Rich55

I'm kinda familiar with that bridge :)

1547192663432.png

Great tutorials btw!
Those will come in very handy
Thank you!

Reactions: karlo_m

Then you’re in for a treat if you’re subscribed! Currently working on a beginner editing tutorial in Premiere focused on Mavic footage. :)

Hahaha fellow Croat or you were visiting?
I live in Zagreb but my family and I spend our vacations in Jadranovo
We were there for the Holiday season

The bridge is 3.6km (2.23mi) from the beach in Jadranovo so it's well within flying range of the Mavic

Whole that region is beautiful for landscape photography

Reactions: karlo_m
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jftman