DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Part 3 of Fraser Island from above

Nice mate, Fraser is a great place to explore.
Do you live up there, or make the trip ?
I live 3 hours south of Fraser and we do an annual trip every year when it's Tailor season.

Lucky you.
I'll be up SEQ in a couple of weeks, going to do a couple of day trips bushwalking down near the border.
Most likely Lamington, get some views and waterfalls footage.
Can't wait.
Love how QLD Nat Pks haven't gone all out ban in their parks, drone flyers just have to do the right thing and earn the right to keep the privilege now.

Lucky you.
I'll be up SEQ in a couple of weeks, going to do a couple of day trips bushwalking down near the border.
Most likely Lamington, get some views and waterfalls footage.
Can't wait.
Love how QLD Nat Pks haven't gone all out ban in their parks, drone flyers just have to do the right thing and earn the right to keep the privilege now.
Yeah. Wonder how long it'll last though. I spent a week on Fraser and every other group seemed to have a drone. Was pretty mad. The Rangers are pretty cool about them.

Yeah. Wonder how long it'll last though. I spent a week on Fraser and every other group seemed to have a drone. Was pretty mad. The Rangers are pretty cool about them.

You're right perhaps, there seems to be an incredibly huge move into the hobby in Australia, but with luck that might actually work in advantage to get drone use into main stream legitimacy, if drone flyers do behave reasonably and within regulations.

After all, most drone flyers are happy with a 20 minute or so fix 2 or 3 times a day, so it's not like there are hundreds buzzing around all day long like a pack of mosquitoes :)
And you can only really hear them from a reasonable proximity for a brief time.

I'm leaving early now, flying up tomorrow, be SEQ a bit over 3 weeks, so will be out and about some weekend days checking out the scenery down near the border.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki