DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Parts and accessory shortage?

• Thread starter Deleted member 170519
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 170519

Needed to pick up some spare props for the Mini 3 Pro. Went to DJI and found out that most of the accessories and props were not available. Best Buy wouldn't let me order them, not available within 250 miles. Amazon has them, but ship time is a month. I also ordered the illusive wide angle lens for M3P and it is expected to arrive in April. B&H has them, but I am unsure just how many they are shipping in a package, but says pair x2 and shows a picture of 4 blades @ 9.00.
Anyone know of anywhere else these prop ( DJI OEM ) are available?

Last edited by a moderator:
Needed to pick up some spare props for the Mini 3 Pro. Went to DJI and found out that most of the accessories and props were not available. Best Buy wouldn't let me order them, not available within 250 miles. Amazon has them, but ship time is a month. I also ordered the illusive wide angle lens for M3P and it is expected to arrive in April. B&H has them, but I am unsure just how many they are shipping in a package, but says pair x2 and shows a picture of 4 blades @ 9.00.
Anyone know of anywhere else these prop ( DJI OEM ) are available?
Maybe try aftermarket props.

Maybe try aftermarket props.
I've mostly tried to avoid 3rd party props ever since I used them on an older Mavic air. I'm even hearing problems with the master air screws lately. Nah... I will stick with OEM props.

I've mostly tried to avoid 3rd party props ever since I used them on an older Mavic air. I'm even hearing problems with the master air screws lately. Nah... I will stick with OEM props.
Pro STEALTH Upgrade Propellers are engineered to be a direct replacement of the stock DJI propellers and further enhance your drone capabilities.

Pro STEALTH Upgrade Propellers are engineered to be a direct replacement of the stock DJI propellers and further enhance your drone capabilities.

I normally head straight for MAS products, having tried and tested both STEALTH and ENDURE props on my Mav 2 Zoom, but reading reports about the weak screws provided for the mini 3 replacements has made me hold off. The quick release MAS props are great, but you do need to spread them open manually before spinning up, the joints on both my sets are very stiff.

My 2 cents,MAS rocks on all my drones ,and looked on ebay OEM props are out there Drone works has props as well

and looked on ebay OEM props are out there Drone works has props as well
Yep, lots of props available. Just gotta carefully weed through them if only looking for OEM DJI props.

I normally head straight for MAS products, having tried and tested both STEALTH and ENDURE props on my Mav 2 Zoom, but reading reports about the weak screws provided for the mini 3 replacements has made me hold off. The quick release MAS props are great, but you do need to spread them open manually before spinning up, the joints on both my sets are very stiff.
Use your originals…like I did. Buy them off Amazon.
🇨🇦👍

Yep, lots of props available. Just gotta carefully weed through them if only looking for OEM DJI props.
My normal go to companies that sell them were out of stock. I have heard people say that buying OEM props can sometimes lead to fake ones that are not OEM, so I have been careful to pick a reputable company. Like I said, I found some on eBay at Drone Superstore. Ratings are high with these guys.

Use your originals…like I did. Buy them off Amazon.
🇨🇦👍
You have to watch what you buy. Several sellers on ebay and amazon claim to have OEM but they are not. I found mine...
I won't use MAS until they have made the screw issue better. I have only used MAS on one drone in the past, mavic air. Thought they were good until one explode in the air.

My normal go to companies that sell them were out of stock. I have heard people say that buying OEM props can sometimes lead to fake ones that are not OEM, so I have been careful to pick a reputable company.
Indeed. If you ever need assistance, please reach out. I have lots of experience searching for OEM DJI parts.

I found some on eBay at Drone Superstore
That's Camrise -- an authorized DJI dealer.

Purchased Master Air Screw Props for my Mini 3 Pro, approx 2 months ago, during installation two screws broke, have not been comfortable to try again, I believe they may have now strengthed the screws, had to return Drone to DJI for repair, advised MAS. May try again later on as I do like the coloured Props, I believe other users have experienced the same problem. Just a bit of caution on the aftermarket Props for the Mini 3 Pro. Generally MAS Props have been ok.

Purchased Master Air Screw Props for my Mini 3 Pro, approx 2 months ago, during installation two screws broke, have not been comfortable to try again, I believe they may have now strengthed the screws, had to return Drone to DJI for repair, advised MAS. May try again later on as I do like the coloured Props, I believe other users have experienced the same problem. Just a bit of caution on the aftermarket Props for the Mini 3 Pro. Generally MAS Props have been ok.
Sorry to hear... hope all works out!

Reactions: Anthony Ivory
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne