DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Passed my Part 107!! Got 88%

Reactions
Studied for a week using youtube. I'm 21 working part time as a Barista while going to College Full time for a degree at ASU, thinking of changing majors to videography. I figured if my new venture with my Part 107 works out that they will go hand in hand.

I'm hoping to get a couple jobs here and their while I am busy at work and school but 4 jobs a month doing ariel real estate videos would double my income so i'm excited! I'm researching everything I can right now about this new and exciting industry so tips are appreciated. I'm stationed around the Sacramento region in California. Currently have a DJI Spark but am just waiting patiently for the Mavic 2 to come out.

Glad to be here!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Studied for a week using youtube. I'm 21 working part time as a Barista while going to College Full time for a degree at ASU, thinking of changing majors to videography. I figured if my new venture with my Part 107 works out that they will go hand in hand.

I'm hoping to get a couple jobs here and their while I am busy at work and school but 4 jobs a month doing ariel real estate videos would double my income so i'm excited! I'm researching everything I can right now about this new and exciting industry so tips are appreciated. I'm stationed around the Sacramento region in California. Currently have a DJI Spark but am just waiting patiently for the Mavic 2 to come out.

Glad to be here!
Howdy from Wyoming @Christophs Drone services , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Glad to be here!
Welcome I'm in Elk GROVE and have my 107 too I have a mavic ,spark, and P4P Always looking to fly but cant for 4 weeks or so because of neck surgery good luck to you

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio. Congrats on your certification, I have to re-certify next month, fly safe and have fun!

Glad to be here!
Congratulations on your 107, you should pursue the waiver so you can work night flights and do other regularly prohibited things. Would you mind posting some of the YouTube threads that you used, so that others may benefit from your method? (definitely, switch majors and school #GoCougs ...lol)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada