DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pay it forward: Alien Tech Surprise

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Not to long ago < I was desperately trying to update my Smart Controller and asking for help on the Forum after 2 hours of attempting the upgrade myself to fly my Air 2 with my Smart Controller .

One of the members Zues.fl came to the rescue and I made a thank you video and for his efforts. I was so happy for the help.

Here is the video : Its pure exhaustion and you can hear me offer the Phantomrain gear to him for his efforts.

So I decided to send him the Wet Suit and the Rescue Jacket for all his drones., and in return for my kindness I also got something back in the Mail.
He sent me back the Alien Tech Dual II ; What ? THANK YOU !!! ZEUS :)

On top of that he offered to Install it for me and : WOWOWOWOW.

I just got it back fully installed and working and was so Charged up about it I built a DJI Charging wall.

Screenshot 02-06-2021 16.15.41.jpg Screenshot 02-06-2021 16.20.20.jpgScreenshot 02-06-2021 16.25.13.jpg

If your interested in the Alien Tech and want to have it installed on your Smart Controller :
Please contact me : I will have Zues Give you a Call

So excited to try this out in the Car
THANK YOU MY FRIEND.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Snow and thru the Waves .

A nice friendship born on that day. Enjoy your Allietech DUO II God bless the forum.
It was my backup antenna but is in better hands now.

Not to long ago < I was desperately trying to update my Smart Controller and asking for help on the Forum after 2 hours of attempting the upgrade myself to fly my Air 2 with my Smart Controller .

One of the members Zues.fl came to the rescue and I made a thank you video and for his efforts. I was so happy for the help.

Here is the video : Its pure exhaustion and you can hear me offer the Phantomrain gear to him for his efforts.

So I decided to send him the Wet Suit and the Rescue Jacket for all his drones., and in return for my kindness I also got something back in the Mail.
He sent me back the Alien Tech Dual II ; What ? THANK YOU !!! ZEUS :)

On top of that he offered to Install it for me and : WOWOWOWOW.

I just got it back fully installed and working and was so Charged up about it I built a DJI Charging wall.

View attachment 123276 View attachment 123277View attachment 123279

If your interested in the Alien Tech and want to have it installed on your Smart Controller :
Please contact me : I will have Zues Give you a Call

So excited to try this out in the Car
THANK YOU MY FRIEND.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Snow and thru the Waves .
Have one to. Shows! To fly to those shots I need to get without a hindrance ??

Have one to. Shows! To fly to those shots I need to get without a hindrance ??
I have really come to love it , it allows me to fly really low and far which gets me my best pictures .
I did have to change the transmission setting to smooth and auto did you have to change yours ?

I tested SC without the any antenna and flew 2500 ft before loosing signal. lol
Once i turned it on it was an instant signal boost.

I also have the Alien Mini Antennas which are good for 7000 ft .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and land on the Water.

I have really come to love it , it allows me to fly really low and far which gets me my best pictures .
I did have to change the transmission setting to smooth and auto did you have to change yours ?

I tested SC without the any antenna and flew 2500 ft before loosing signal. lol
Once i turned it on it was an instant signal boost.

I also have the Alien Mini Antennas which are good for 7000 ft .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and land on the Water.
My alientech duo booster came with the stock RC for Mini 2, straight from the supplier all set up.

I use it for my Mini 2 when flying to normally unreachable locations in places like a lighthouse or in the sea. It maxes my distance anywhere for these shots - I couldn't get to without it. It's very good. I have managed a round trip of 18000 ft (9000 ft each way) for one sea trip I did. The signal did not drop 1 bar!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
If you get a chance check your transmission settings for me and confirm its on the Smooth Auto.
That is awesome.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

C

I will send some pics via email. What specific pics would help of the set up?

Adam

Would anyone here know which alientech antena I need for and Air S2 controlled by a RC pro?

https://alienth.cn/collections/alientech-duo-signal-booster-antenna-of-dual-band/products/alientech-duo-ii-2-4g-5-8g-signal-booster-antenna-range-extender-for-dji-drones

If you have already got the DUO II, you would only need the kit for RC RRO.

Connectors for RC Pro:
ALIENTECH PRO Refit Bracket & Cables Kit for DJI Mavic air 2 RC

Here is the video instructions for modifying RC Pro:

Gear to fly in the Rain < Land on the Water ,
Phantomrain.org

Reactions: zeusfl
This looks easier than the Smart Controller since you do not have to move the bottoms from plate. It has more steps probably but easy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143