DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Payload capacity of DJI consumer drones?

51 Drones

Reactions
It’s been 2 years since I’ve done this, so here we are with the drones available in 2023. And yes, I know this is a hover capacity and not an actual lifting/flying capacity. Just for entertainment. If you want to know how much your drone can carry and fly with, test it yourselves. Use these numbers as starting points. Also, yes I know many drones are being used in the current war.

Mini 3 Pro, Air 2S, Mavic 3 and Avata - How Much Weight Can They Lift?

Thanks for sharing. I would be interested in seeing a comparison of the Mavic 3 and the Autel Evo 2 v3. Do you have such a comparison?

Reactions: 51 Drones
Thanks for sharing. I would be interested in seeing a comparison of the Mavic 3 and the Autel Evo 2 v3. Do you have such a comparison?
No, I don’t have any Autel drones, but that may change this year if they release a new drone.

It’s been 2 years since I’ve done this, so here we are with the drones available in 2023. And yes, I know this is a hover capacity and not an actual lifting/flying capacity. Just for entertainment. If you want to know how much your drone can carry and fly with, test it yourselves. Use these numbers as starting points. Also, yes I know many drones are being used in the current war.

That's quite an arsenal. ;)

I'm going to have to try that key thing. I know a few that deserve it :)

I would be worried about damaging a drone by lifting stuff. Maybe it would overheat.

Carrying any extra weight from the main body puts much more strain on the folding arms, so it would make sense to lift a load from nearest the motors if possible. (Just a thought) What do you all think?

Reactions: shb and AnzacJack
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007