DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PDF manual for Litchi ?

RoboticTundra

Reactions
Is there a PDF manual for Litchi? The only thing I can find is their multi-page click until your fingers hurt thing on their help section that can't be read offline.

Is there a PDF manual for Litchi? The only thing I can find is their multi-page click until your fingers hurt thing on their help section that can't be read offline.
Apologies for interrupting in this thread but I've gone thru quite a few options and I figure someone on this thread will be able to answer my question. I have a pair of cheap goggles requiring Litchi for FPV flying. I cannot find a IOS Lightning to micro USB cable longer than a a foot (1') long. Does anyone know where I can find a four(4') foot lightning to micro USB cable? No adapters, just straight up lighting to Micro usb. Everyone is selling lightning to usb-c which I tried with an adapter. None of the adapters I found for the usb-c side would fit in the recessed plug on the controller and the adapter I got for the lightnig side wouldn't fit into the phone holder of the goggles. Any insight as to where I can find this ellusive cable would be very appreciated. Do I have to get one custom made?

Thnx,
VK

Does anyone know where I can find a four(4') foot lightning to micro USB cable?

I searched myself but could not find one online. You might want to start a separate thread on General Discussions, because many forum members have favorite cabling vendors that may have what you’re seeking.

See if this works.

LITCHI MANUAL

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming