DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Peel Castle - Isle of Man

net_slayer

Reactions
Here is one of of our castles on the Isle of Man located in the small fishing town of Peel. It's always a busy spot so went out later on in the evening. Usually we have glorious sunsets here but the sun was only just teasing out the clouds. It's a hard one to get right as it gets windy ALL the time here and the seagulls love to chase the drone. Thankfully after applying a skin, they didn't seem interested. I want to do this again soon and try and get round the smaller parts within the grounds. As the walls are quite tall, especially from take off location, i had to stay high up.

Enjoy!

Looking forward to watching the TT race there. Will the drone be in the air for that?

Thank you for all the kind comments. Means a lot!

Looking forward to watching the TT race there. Will the drone be in the air for that?

Unfortunately the circuit is a no fly zone during practice and races. I can't fly anywhere inside the course and up to 1km on the outside. It's a shame but essential for the safety of riders and helicopter crews. Would be awesome to have a go though but way too risky.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61