DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Penwith Site of Special Scientific Interest

Chris Baish

Reactions
This area of Cornwall has just been designated as a site of special scientific interest, which will protect it for years to come. Apparently it has the highest density of archaeological sites anywhere in the UK. It's also my favourite area of Cornwall. I was so pleased to finally do it justice with the right lighting conditions and the Mini 3 Pro nailing the atmosphere.

A really wonderful, stunning video! Yes, you worked the light beautifully. LOVED the music. With work that good, may I suggest that since you have so much music left at the end with just black, put a credit for yourself there. Really well done my friend.

Reactions: TerryToast
A really wonderful, stunning video! Yes, you worked the light beautifully. LOVED the music. With work that good, may I suggest that since you have so much music left at the end with just black, put a credit for yourself there. Really well done my friend.
Thanks very much. That's a good suggestion and not one I've really thought about before so might give it a go for the next video

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh