DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

People who have actually gotten a response from DJI chat, what's your secret?

kodiak1120

Reactions
Seriously, I can NEVER get a response from DJI chat. Is it just me? I go to the store.dji.com and click the "Chat with Us" tab on the bottom right of the screen. I enter my name, email and a message. I get a response that says something about transferring to operator service. After about a minute, I get another response that says, "Our operators are busy at the moment. Please leave a message, and we'll get back to you shortly." What does that even mean? Do I type my question again? Do they email me my answer? Do I keep the chat window open and wait for a response? I'm genuinely confused. WTF?

Try starting a chat by clicking "Online Support" at the bottom of this page.

I've done that, and they tell me they are technical support and that I should use the chat on the store.dji.com link.

You could just send DJI an email. I'm sure they are getting hammered with people wondering when their Mavics are going to ship.

Ehh. They just tell me they have no information. I'm pretty sure they pull up your account by your email and if you already ordered then you get the "no operators are available treatment"

I went to enquire lastnight and got that usual stuff, I wrote what I was after and it took a good 20-30mins before someone replied.

I went to enquire lastnight and got that usual stuff, I wrote what I was after and it took a good 20-30mins before someone replied.

I tested the Store Front support and it was up on the screen for 5 hours in the background, hopefully it's not like that for everyone

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929