DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Peter Navarro: US responds to threat from Chinese drones – We’re rebuilding American drone industry

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirkclod

Reactions
Hmmmm, brings some insight into remote id proposal.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Don’t matter who you watch. I don’t watch none of em. Discovery Channel, History channel and a few others is all I watch.
oh yeah 1 other. Being I’m raising my last grand who is 4 now I watch Disney Jr. :)

Don’t matter who you watch. I don’t watch none of em. Discovery Channel, History channel and a few others is all I watch.
oh yeah 1 other. Being I’m raising my last grand who is 4 now I watch Disney Jr. :)
At least you’re watching the channels that have drones! Gotta love it. ?? sounds like you got your hands full with a new pilot-in-waiting. I would not want to be raising a four-year-old at my age. I’d give you my sympathy but you’re probably having a ball. Waiting for my two-year-old great grand to be old enough to fly with me. Take care

Reactions: dirkclod
Peter Navarro: US responds to threat from Chinese drones – We’re rebuilding American drone industry said:
To undermine its competitors and establish market dominance in this emerging high-tech industry, DJI significantly dropped its prices.
Isn't that how competition is supposed to work? ?‍♂️ There really wasn't anything substantial in that opinion piece. It's funny that piece ignores that everyone carries a smartphone made on China, using Chinese components. That's a much bigger security concern.

DJI (just about any company in Asia) has cost advantages due to a cheaper labor pool and lax regulatory overview. The only way a US company is going to compete on price is by cutting the labor cost to make a drone. And come out with a better drone. Better range, better AI, some other feature.

Come on now... you're getting off topic here and a couple of you are not going to like it if this keeps going down this path.... Nip It!!

Folks I tried to ask nicely.... warnings have been sent and thread is now closed.

It's a shame we aren't better than this but it is what it is.

Come on now... you're getting off topic here and a couple of you are not going to like it if this keeps going down this path.... Nip It!!
Folks I tried to ask nicely.... warnings have been sent and thread is now closed.

It's a shame we aren't better than this but it is what it is.
Thought I had said ENOUGH of that BA and come back to that which I deleted all.
And is still closed.

Reactions: BigAl07
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliassmith02