DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PfCO Renewal & RAF low flying notification

Hiwayman

Reactions
Two questions...
With regards to PfCO renewals...given the suggested changes than may effectively remove commercial flights next summer, is that affecting the PfCO renewals? I need to renew in January, but could do anytime now onwards.
Secondly...does anyone know if the flights detailed on the CAA app drone assist, gets viewed by RAF low fly unit? I have always advised RAF directly but wonder if the app is performing the same function?

Reactions: old man mavic
Two questions...
With regards to PfCO renewals...given the suggested changes than may effectively remove commercial flights next summer, is that affecting the PfCO renewals? I need to renew in January, but could do anytime now onwards.
Secondly...does anyone know if the flights detailed on the CAA app drone assist, gets viewed by RAF low fly unit? I have always advised RAF directly but wonder if the app is performing the same function?
as far ss the RAF low fly unit is concerned, i believe it still requires you to call them if you plan to fly at a location where the RAF conduct operations under the 400,ft ceiling

Reactions: Hiwayman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00