DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PGYTECH ND Filter

Ya I just buy the good ****. No need to cheap out for me. Bought the full set and haven’t looked back. I buy things once and buy the best backed. Screenshot attached of one element besides copious amounts of feedback that sold me.

Who is pgytech anyways? I’m assuming they are a top notch photography company for that kinda love. All of these cheap ones will do the basics, thats fine for some people.

Also why buy DJI, there are lower cost versions? Apply the same logic to your accessories. I bought DJI as they are clearly the lead. Bought polar as my research put me into them or freewell.

Attachments

• F1259385-A2E1-4560-A033-CF38EB127BD6.png
    F1259385-A2E1-4560-A033-CF38EB127BD6.png
    578.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Buy whatever you want. I gave my two cents, knock yourself out with the cheapies.

Lifetime warranty and gimbal pass is good for me. Rep is outstanding. Again try sorting out your issues with the amazon dealer located directly in China. First line will read, hwello?

Last edited:
I’m currently using Pgytech filters, tried 4K video with ND16 on a sunny day and noticed dark shades on white background. I guess you don’t really notice when viewing on a PC or tablet, but it is very obvious when viewing on a 4K OLED TV.

Purchased a set of Polarpro (ND4-PL, ND8-PL & ND16-PL) yesterday.

Yup. What I’ve said all along. Anything other than polars do the trick but there is a true difference. It’s the guys only focus and specialty. Skyreat and pg have no expertise. They just produce likely from left overs or lifted processes
I’m currently using Pgytech filters, tried 4K video with ND16 on a sunny day and noticed dark shades on white background. I guess you don’t really notice when viewing on a PC or tablet, but it is very obvious when viewing on a 4K OLED TV.

Purchased a set of Polarpro (ND4-PL, ND8-PL & ND16-PL) yesterday.

FWIW, my concern when buying filters was impact to the drone and quality. It’s a different conversation than it is with something like a mount or landing pad.

In my conscience, i can’t say go ahead with the off-brands from amazon/China to a new user. Polar was very clear it’s development to not impact the gimbal motor, pass checks and likelihood more to get support if anything was faulty. The quality and rep of These cats is a bonus. Now, would you recommend $20 filter set to a new user in confidence it won’t f-up anything? You may, I won’t.
Stay away from SunnyLife (sold by Amazon). The price is good and they’re easy to get a grip of, BUT they are higher than the DJI protective ring to the point that you can’t put the gimbal protector on. I returned mine and replaced with PolarPro - totally satisfied now.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter