DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantom 3 for sale, limited quantities

ScottB

Reactions
I got an email from DJI that they had a limited supply of the Phantom 3 for sale at $599, first come, first served. I have a pro and haven't done any research but it seems like a decent deal for someone wanting a second drone. Am I correct in my thinking? I personally are looking at an Inspire as my next drone but can you really have too many?

Phantom 3 SE

http://store.dji.com/product/phantom-3-se

Good news! This product is now available to order at the DJI Online Store.

Be aware that only limited quantities are available and orders will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. So hurry and click the link above to buy now!

If this product happens to be sold out already, ask for another availability reminder email on the product’s webpage, and we’ll be sure to get in touch.

Phantom 3 are great drones but they are really outdated and big compared to the mavic pro or the mavic air. The inspire is even a monster and cost too much.

Now that’s interesting. What does the SE stand for?
Second addition, or special addition? Phantom 3 Pro?

Get the inspire. You will love it. it’s in a class of its own.

The SE was a standard with a slightly better camera, visual positioning and a real monitor holder on the remote.
Not quite a P3P, but almost.
Oh yeah! I forgot about that one.
My dealership never even purchased those because the tech was already on to the P4.
Now I see why they have some of those left.:rolleyes:
Not a hot seller. Personally I wouldn’t pay more than $450.00 for the technology.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS