DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phantomrain Captures a Super Storm Cloud

Excellent work. What were your camera settings? Are these still pictures from your video or was the lightning show so continuous that you had no trouble with timing a shot?

What’s the community under this? Or perhaps it’s actually in the foreground with the storm in the distance.
He is just east of Cleveland Ohio.

Not once could I frame the sky with the 7x zoom and capture anything from it.
As far as i can tell has just a few uses and Cinematic Shots is not one of them.

I really need the 8K frames now to increase quality , seem DJI is holding back on this one.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Not once could I frame the sky with the 7x zoom and capture anything from it.
As far as i can tell has just a few uses and Cinematic Shots is not one of them.

I really need the 8K frames now to increase quality , seem DJI is holding back on this one.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.
I am waiting to see what remote ID implementation looks like in Sept as well las the Air3 launch...

I want /need a new drone and cant decided what i want at this point... Mavic 3 pro, air3s, something else.... or wait...

I just want something that takes good pictures in low light, has a bit of a zoom and I can get lightening shots from one way or the other... DJI is a master at just enough but not quite there for me to pull the trigger on anything... if i wait another year and fly my air2s into the ground during it i may have a air3s to choose from...

Money really isn't the issue here it just wanting to find the sweet spot for what I want above and not let DJI win lol.

I tried the Mavic 3 classic, and the mini 3 and sent them back. Least with the air2s I can fly it like I stole it in a storm and not worry to much.....

Sigh to many options while not having the right one as well is frustrating..

I am waiting to see what remote ID implementation looks like in Sept as well las the Air3 launch...

I want /need a new drone and cant decided what i want at this point... Mavic 3 pro, air3s, something else.... or wait...

I just want something that takes good pictures in low light, has a bit of a zoom and I can get lightening shots from one way or the other... DJI is a master at just enough but not quite there for me to pull the trigger on anything... if i wait another year and fly my air2s into the ground during it i may have a air3s to choose from...

Money really isn't the issue here it just wanting to find the sweet spot for what I want above and not let DJI win lol.

I tried the Mavic 3 classic, and the mini 3 and sent them back. Least with the air2s I can fly it like I stole it in a storm and not worry to much.....

Sigh to many options while not having the right one as well is frustrating..
Have you made any decsions.

Have you made any decsions.
Lol yah, I ended up buying a 4090 and building a new computer gonna wait to see how remote ID shakes out and an air3s. Air2s is still flying fine lol

Attachments

• dji_fly_20230826_065936_864_1693051914586_pano-01.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 3
  • dji_fly_20230826_070718_874_1693051899597_pano-01.jpeg
    dji_fly_20230826_070718_874_1693051899597_pano-01.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 3
  • dji_fly_20230826_070920_877_1693051895020_pano-01.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 3
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lol yah, I ended up buying a 4090 and building a new computer gonna wait to see how remote ID shakes out and an air3s. Air2s is still flying fine lol
its still shaking the ID , how is the 4090 which one did you get ? I was looking at the new Alien AR15

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

• Wow
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N