DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Phone or tablet for Mavic 2 Pro

lomposlapos

Reactions
I am looking for suggestions regarding what is the most reliable, time-tested, phone and/or tablet that can handle all the features of Mavic 2 Pro.

The DJI smart controller is way too heavy (630 g) for traveling.
The phone/tablet would be dedicated ONLY for Mavic 2 Pro use, nothing else.
Android preferred, but is not a must.
Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily) | Phantom Help is nice summary, but unfortunately does not list what is the verdict for the last two (2) years (e.g., relatively new, but still having time to be evaluated in real life).

Thank you.

Maybe start with the tablets on the most liked list? Some of them are over two years old and are still appearing at the top.

Similar recent post:

I got an iPad Mini 5 and having read reviews of many other tablets and phones, this was the best solution for me. I love it.

I bought a TeClast P80 Pro Android tablet on Gearbest for less than $100US. It was running Android 7.0 without any bloatware. Built in GPS & WIFI only, no cellular. 32gb internal ram, plus a slot for a (up to 128gb) micro sdcard.

Works great with both my MP and my (new to me) recently purchased M2P drone.
I am looking for suggestions regarding what is the most reliable, time-tested, phone and/or tablet that can handle all the features of Mavic 2 Pro.

Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily) | Phantom Help is nice summary, but unfortunately does not list what is the verdict for the last two (2) years (e.g., relatively new, but still having time to be evaluated in real life).

Thank you.

Thank you.
I too have used an iPad Mini 4, but now have the Mini 5 & find it much snappier & brighter. The Mini works fine in the P4 controller bracket and offers a nice screen size. However, if you don't think you'd find an iPad nice to have for other purposes, the current generation 7 iPod Touches also have plenty of horsepower & 500 nits of brightness and the 32GB version is $199.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007