DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo download using Batch selection

Mirabeau Lamar

Reactions
Good afternoon all,

I've noticed when I use the Batch selection feature to download photos to my phone that it normally shows the download progress from the drone, I've, 1 of 10, 2 of 10, etc. Sometimes it doesn't do this and instead seems to download all the photos instantly to my phone without processing each of the photos in a sequence. Any ideas?

Maybe a little more information about this would be helpful. Type of phone, are you doing this before you power down the Mavic? I.e. sitting idle at the end of the day once you have returned home.

Maybe a little more information about this would be helpful. Type of phone, are you doing this before you power down the Mavic? I.e. sitting idle at the end of the day once you have returned home.
Samsung S7 phone. I download the pics as a batch after completing an inspection and there are usually 10 to 15 pics.
This is done while the Mavic is still on after landing.

Thanks

Samsung S7 phone. I download the pics as a batch after completing an inspection and there are usually 10 to 15 pics.
This is done while the Mavic is still on after landing.

Thanks
Ok, try doing the power down and restart of the Mavic prior to downloading the photos. Similar to how if you don't power it off you loose footage, it should close the files so that once it's rebooted they are available for the download.

Ok, try doing the power down and restart of the Mavic prior to downloading the photos. Similar to how if you don't power it off you loose footage, it should close the files so that once it's rebooted they are available for the download.
Doesn't seem to be any pattern to this action. Today it downloaded everything instantly and after another flight it downloaded the pics 1 by 1 in sequence again. No change in procedure on any of the flights...Go figure?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair