DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[PHOTO] From the beach to downtown Cleveland with the Mavic 2 Pro

shutterguy

Reactions
Been flying this awesome aircraft for over a week and absolutely love it. Such incredible views from way above. One thing I am noticing about my area, northeast Ohio, is the dense amount of trees we have all over the place. I will add some photos later for reference, for now, here are some 1st week samples.

DJI_0116.jpg

DJI_0034.jpg

DJI_0129.jpg

DJI_0134.jpg

DJI_0131.jpg

DJI_0009A.jpg

Great shots! Did you need to get a LAANCE approval, I'm just curious. Thanks!~

Thank you, much appreciated. I did not, and this where I need to find out what's considered restricted and what's not.

I went on the DJI GeoMap website and airport has the red restricted box around it, outside of that is the blue circle authorization code zone/NFZ zone. I had my phone with me so I connected it to the controller and requested a code through the app, came through instantly and was able to fly. The Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse is in that blue zone along with the area near the baseball stadium. Airmap shows its restricted area up to 300ft.

I'm thinking I might need to get LAANCE approval to cover my *** as to not be in trouble.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Been flying this awesome aircraft for over a week and absolutely love it. Such incredible views from way above. One thing I am noticing about my area, northeast Ohio, is the dense amount of trees we have all over the place. I will add some photos later for reference, for now, here are some 1st week samples.

DJI_0116.jpg

DJI_0034.jpg

DJI_0129.jpg

DJI_0134.jpg

DJI_0131.jpg

DJI_0009A.jpg
Very nice and looks very familiar. I used to work in Oberlin for several years.

Thank you, much appreciated. I did not, and this where I need to find out what's considered restricted and what's not.

I went on the DJI GeoMap website and airport has the red restricted box around it, outside of that is the blue circle authorization code zone/NFZ zone. I had my phone with me so I connected it to the controller and requested a code through the app, came through instantly and was able to fly. The Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse is in that blue zone along with the area near the baseball stadium. Airmap shows its restricted area up to 300ft.

I'm thinking I might need to get LAANCE approval to cover my *** as to not be in trouble.
Thanks for the update. I just sold a P4P+ with the built in screen because it would not upload the software I needed to get permission. I've been using the Mavic Air 2 very nice.

Attachments

• Mercy_Med_Center_Blimp006.jpg
    Mercy_Med_Center_Blimp006.jpg
    8.5 MB · Views: 16
Thanks for the update. I just sold a P4P+ with the built in screen because it would not upload the software I needed to get permission. I've been using the Mavic Air 2 very nice.

No problem, nice shot attached. So far I have just been using the DJI Go app, but having to connect it to my phone for codes.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown