DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo hosting

donkep

Reactions
So, I shot a bunch of stills and video during the golden hour at a Winery. Now what?? I have the photos and videos on a mini SD card onboard my Mavic Air 2.

I'd like to be able to grant access. Do you use a photo hosting site? I'd really appreciate your advice.

I fly the drone pretty well. Not sure how to best handle the photos and videos! Thanks!

It really depends on what you are trying to do with them.

Free or not free?
Lossless sharing or your ok with some quality hit.

I use a variety of ways to share stuff just depending on what you are trying to do.

When you say grant permission, do you mean just not searchable on the web and a private link would do or do you mean you need to assign permission?

Thanks, I'd be willing to pay for a site, if necessary. I'd like to preserve the quality. And I'd like to give people a link so they could access the pics.

Thanks, I'd be willing to pay for a site, if necessary. I'd like to preserve the quality. And I'd like to give people a link so they could access the pics.

When I don't want to use YouTube for videos (you can control access there for free) I do like Vimeo | The world's only all-in-one video solution as it seems like it is less loss. You can make a free account and check it out but once you use up the space you have to go for a monthly service.

For pictures, if I am not gona use imugr.com (you don't have to publish public but cant assign permissions) I use drop box or one drive were you can just send a link and assign email permissions.

With your Air2 (like I use) if your taking any of the 360 shots and want to show them in 360 with a link (you can assign permissions) I use Momento360 | Make the most of your 360 photos and media (here is an example of a shot I took). (Same thing once you use up space you need a monthly account or delete stuff).

I am sure there are many other recommendations coming in. But you can try all these out free.

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
If you want an inexpensive way to simply put your photos and/or videos in a place where others can get to them, I recommend Google Drive or Microsoft One Drive. Both give you some space for free and the ability to share the link to the location with others.

There's no need for a paid service unless you have a huge number of photos or special requirements. Google Photos works well and offers 15gb of free storage. This article lists some other options.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01