DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Photo opportunity in The Highlands, Scotland with Mavic Mini

hawkinsuk

Reactions
We’ve just returned to Dorset in the South of England after a tour in our ageing motorhome in The Highlands, Scotland. Parked up for the night near a bridge, I had the Mini up over the water filming the bridge when a shout went up from the van next to us and, pointing to the top of a 150’ bluff behind the van, there was, silhouetted against the sky, two stags grazing.

I took the Mini up higher with concern that I should not disturb them so approached carefully. I was surprised to find that they were not even paying attention to it but eventually I was close enough to draw the attention of one which seemed more curious than alarmed. I got my picture and then brought the Mini home and the stags continued to graze the same ground for another 30 minutes. It’s a great hobby isn’t it? :)

Mike

Attachments

• DBCC1CD2-B446-4E07-AD5D-963588BAEFE9.jpeg
    DBCC1CD2-B446-4E07-AD5D-963588BAEFE9.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 63
Brilliant! One of the rare times when you are really glad you have a drone - fantastic photo and when zoomed in, the coat on the stag looks fantastic, absolutely love that photo, Countryside Calendar next year??
Barrie , Cheshire UK

Brilliant! One of the rare times when you are really glad you have a drone - fantastic photo and when zoomed in, the coat on the stag looks fantastic, absolutely love that photo, Countryside Calendar next year??
Barrie , Cheshire UK
Barrie , Cheshire UK
Glad you like it Barrie. Frustratingly, I put up the wrong picture because I think I’ve got a better one but hey!D7757A74-7CEF-4AEA-A485-A3BB3573B659.jpeg

Fantastic pic. It is impossible for me to get as close as that to any deer here in Maryland and Pennsylvania. Probably a noise thing as I use a Mavic Pro. Will have to check db's of a mini vs a mavic pro.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo