DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo quality

BenAlberta

Reactions
Hello all, i am new on that forum and i am here especially to found out if anyone has tried printing large scale like 24x36 inches with the Mavic 2 PRO and if so, what are your impressions about the quality once enlarged. I bet it would be best to edit before in order to work on aperture and color first. And which photo editor is best to use.

Thanks very much.

You should be able to get a good print at that size. Out of the camera they. Are ~22 x 15 at 240 pixel/inch at 36x24 you are still at 150 pixela/inch without resampling. That is workable for most printers. A good lab should be able to make the most of that much data. I don't think you would want to go much bigger than that because you would definitely need some sort of processing to achieve acceptable results.

I use lightroom cc for post processing, storage, and organizing.

Photoshop for actual manipulation.

Last edited:
The Mavic 2 pro has no issues with Prints that size ! Best thing too do from my experience is to find out the Paper max width and length at the Art gallery and then make it so it fits those dimensions , Crop it in Photoshop save as Max Jpeg and use something like Dropbox and email it to the gallery ,Thats what I've been doing and the Prints have come out amazing. I also get my work done on watercolour paper , the colour and texture seem to pop more

For example I crop my Photos at 17" x 24.4" - I crop the image so it fits best in this space, You should be able to expand it bigger without losing to much quality, just bring the DPI down a little from 300 down to say 200 instead.