DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photo Settings

Brevanskc

Reactions
I am new to flying and have learned a lot from reading various threads on this forum in fact there is a gold mine of information here....thank you all. I am trying to change the camera settings a little on my MPP to explore what settings I feel work best for me but have run into a snag of sorts. In the advance settings in the style section I can only change the Custom sharpness value, i am unable to toggle across to other areas and when I am in the standard,landscape or soft categories there is no option to change values tall. Is this locked so inexperienced people like me can't mess up sensitive settings?

I am new to flying and have learned a lot from reading various threads on this forum in fact there is a gold mine of information here....thank you all. I am trying to change the camera settings a little on my MPP to explore what settings I feel work best for me but have run into a snag of sorts. In the advance settings in the style section I can only change the Custom sharpness value, i am unable to toggle across to other areas and when I am in the standard,landscape or soft categories there is no option to change values tall. Is this locked so inexperienced people like me can't mess up sensitive settings?
Only the custom style settings can be changed. To change contrast and saturation you have to click on the box that has the setting you want to change. It does sometimes take several tries to select them. They box will ever so slightly highlight but it’s hard to tell.

you can change them it just take a the right “touch” to change them.

Okay, thanks. Guess I will leave settings as they are then as I don't seem to have the touch.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J