DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photos are not getting saved

tatmanblue

Reactions
I made a couple of flights today. Took a few photos. But the photos are not saved on my phone. My flight log shows I took the photos as I can see them in the flight log. 1) where are my photos (they usually appear in the gallery app) and 2) can I get the photos?

Thnx
MattScreenshot_20200321-155540.jpgScreenshot_20200321-155557.jpg

I found part of the answer. The photos are still on the Mavic itself. I ran a usb cable from my PC to the mavic and mounted it as a USB drive. There were all of my videos and photos including the ones from the last flights.

I do not have any answer as to why they were never DL to my phone, as it was in previous flights.

Last edited:
From what I can recall the default cache size is small at only around 2GB and once that's full the device will no longer store any photos or videos from the drone. It's worth checking yours to see if that's the case and you can increase the cache size if you have the capacity in the DJI software.

The cache size is changeable up to either 8GB or 16GB if I remember correctly but it is still not a lot but I can't remember if it is a FIFO or not. Do you have a SD card in the drone? All pictures and video should be on it if you do. They are the best thing to record your pics and video to. I use an ipad for my GO4 app and normally the pictures are automatically downloaded to it but not always. Most people here use a SD card.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid