DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photos from a Newbie

Andy Chance

Reactions
Well, I've got to start somewhere! Here are some photos taken near my house. The upper one is on the Yorkshire Moors north of Otley around 4am in the morning. The other is the gorgeous Cow & Calf rocks on Ilkley moor (bah'tat!) with Ilkley in the background. Criticism and any advise is greatfully received :)

Both really nice photos? The more you take the better you’ll get. Search through YT and on this forum for advice and tips. Being a member here I have learnt so much more about photography and still am, yep I’m a newbie myself...

Have a look in the photo/video section of the forum and here Editing & Technics (Photo & Video) for some nice casual reading?

Nice work sir! I agree with the Oinkers, there's a lot of info that can make you a better photographer.

Some advice I'd give you is think about where your eyes are leading you when you are looking at your pictures. Like for example in the first picture, the clouds in the valley that are lead my eyes from the right to near the top left into the distance, and that's that kind of thing you're looking for!

I might also recommend taking some pictures at lower heights. Like with the rock formation in the second picture, getting a closer look at a rocks and the people in it would be an awesome picture! In my area we have nothing like that, so that would be something I'd like to see. Some of the best photos I've taken are less than 50 feet in height :)

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Porky
Nice work sir! I agree with the Oinkers, there's a lot of info that can make you a better photographer.

Some advice I'd give you is think about where your eyes are leading you when you are looking at your pictures. Like for example in the first picture, the clouds in the valley that are lead my eyes from the right to near the top left into the distance, and that's that kind of thing you're looking for!

I might also recommend taking some pictures at lower heights. Like with the rock formation in the second picture, getting a closer look at a rocks and the people in it would be an awesome picture! In my area we have nothing like that, so that would be something I'd like to see. Some of the best photos I've taken are less than 50 feet in height :)

Hope this helps!

Nice advice @TheFoxSaysRingADingDing ?? something I’ve just leant too?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aodgizmo