DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photos saving to iPhone and dji app

eagle2018

Reactions
Does anyone know how to turn off the auto saving of photos to your iPhone and dji 4 app? My phones storage was full and I realised there was 32gb of pictures and videos on the app. I want it to just save to the SD card and then I download the pictures and videos that I want on my phone. Your assistance will be very much appreciated as it’s driving me nuts

Reactions: CarlosCN
I have the opposite question. I would like to turn on the auto-saving of photos to my phone. I can find the pictures and videos only on the SD card.

I have the opposite question. I would like to turn on the auto-saving of photos to my phone. I can find the pictures and videos only on the SD card.

Haha, well if someone can let us know then it will solve both our issues

Hi,
Suddenly Mavic stopp to autoamtically save photos to my samsung and all stay only on mavic internal storage.Does anybody know what can cause this ? (no firmware update during,restarted computer,mobile)

open Go4 app. tap the 3 dots in upper right corner.tap the 3 dots again in bottom left " general settings". select or deselect "Cache locally When Recording"
I personally don't use the local Cache option. I like to tap the play icon on bottom right side of the main display screen . there I decide what videos to save on the phone.