DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Photos to automatically save to phone.

downtown0309

Reactions
When I first got my Mini, the first few flights the still pictures I took saved automatically in an album on my Galaxy S8. Videos did the same but in a separate album. Now the photos do not save but the videos still do. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks.

It's probably not the full resolution videos you see there but rather the cache video.

What you really want to use is what's on the SD card on the AC.

It's probably not the full resolution videos you see there but rather the cache video.

What you really want to use is what's on the SD card on the AC.

Maybe I worded it wrong, I'm not concerned about the videos or the resolution, it's the photos that would save to my phone automatically that I'm asking about. Yes, I get the photos and video from my sd card later, but for when I'm right there with my friends I used to be able to just share a pic right there.

Maybe I worded it wrong, I'm not concerned about the videos or the resolution, it's the photos that would save to my phone automatically that I'm asking about. Yes, I get the photos and video from my sd card later, but for when I'm right there with my friends I used to be able to just share a pic right there.
I seem to have the same problem. Got a few photos in the app album initially, now nothing until i connect AC and d/l.

It's not a big deal but it was convenient when they would save to the phone. Thought it might be a setting I was missing.

There is no setting for photos to device automatically. You have to physically download them to the device while the drone is connected from the flight screen gallery.

Reactions: Argentinanatural

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d