DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Picked up this propeller holder for the Air2s -great fit

AnDronioBanderos

Reactions
Hi all,

I was looking for a decent propeller holder for transporting the Air2s, particularly getting it in and out of the bag without constantly snagging the propellors.

I came across this one and hadn't tried this design before. The other one's I had on previous drones were just rubber straps and I didn't see this reviewed on YouTube.
But this one fit's really well, seems specifically designed for the Air 2 series and was great value.

Anyway, Just wanted to share this just in case anyone is looking for one for the Air 2S, I'd highly recommend it. Although time will tell on durability,etc.

The brand is Sunnylife and it cost around 11.50 GBP pounds on Amazon

ASIN: B098LFRJC9

zdA9wCS.jpeg

bWj3PqJ.jpeg

tC2jSu1.jpeg

fLVV118.jpeg

dQSWfis.jpeg

pNdBIh1.jpeg

There's a similar thing for the Mavic Mini and Mini 2, my concern with them is that they flatten the front props. I'd be happier to see some form of stand off built into the strap.
See what you mean phF . I did have limited concern in relation to you same components but From physical fitting and removal,.it is would seem adequate.also, considering DJI have not got given any guidance regarding the longevity of the storage systems on sale but this does appear to do it's feature while being non destructive.,🤞
Considering previous design's in mm models fingers crossed this will do anything better job during short term storage.
Hopefully 👍

I bought holders but after using them once I decided that I would pass. I have no problem putting the drone into or taking it out of the bag. I don't like that tab on yours that could rub against the trailing edge. I ruined a prop on my Spark using a poorly designed prop holder that cut the very thin trailing edge,

Reactions: AnDronioBanderos
See what you mean phF . I did have limited concern in relation to you same components but From physical fitting and removal,.it is would seem adequate.also, considering DJI have not got given any guidance regarding the longevity of the storage systems on sale but this does appear to do it's feature while being non destructive.,🤞
Considering previous design's in mm models fingers crossed this will do anything better job during short term storage.
Hopefully 👍
I actually don’t fold the legs on my M2P. With “accessories” mounted, extended landing gear, etc. I personally find zero need for retractable legs. I’m the odd one out as most love it and the industry has followed suit. So I have it sitting gear ready no fuss no muss. Being divorced also allows me to put the darn bird anywhere I want along with my guitar collection etc. 😉. Someday I’ll find my next ex-wife. I did buy a well fitting prop case as I don’t like the pouches from master screw blades. I also keep a drone load of batteries, accessories etc in the space in my hard case. Added, I erase the thought of any pressure on my prop blades. If I go down I don’t want it to be from my props. I’m propellor hypervigilant. OCD a bit maybe. But I don’t file them down lol. Godspeed, Droniac.

Reactions: AnDronioBanderos
Rick over at Drone Valley has these in stock as well, definitely worth the purchase

Rick over at Drone Valley has these in stock as well, definitely worth the purchase
Nice to see a more positive post on these . As a novice I think it looked like the best of what is available and the fit is excellent. Definitely stopping the props snagging in the DJI bag.

They don't seem to apply much pressure on the props so hopefully I won't damage the props.

Be interested to see if Rick does a review on them.

Reactions: projectarjun
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ112