DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pictures and videos storrage

CarlosCN

Reactions
Hi,
Can you please help me on a very basic question? How to download my pics and videos from the SD card installed on the Mavic 2 Zoom?
It seems the pics and videos are not being stored on my phone. There are three albums on the phone: "DJI works", "DJI Imports" (those are empty) and "Imports" with two pictures only.
I can view all pics and videos using the DJI goggle. I do not have SD card installed on the goggle.

Thanks

To store you photos on your phone you have to download them first before you power off or they stay on the card .
From hereIMG_1671.PNG tap on it and it will show the picture with that at the bottom
IMG_1672.PNG hit that and will save in your device photos .

Reactions: CarlosCN
To store you photos on your phone you have to download them first before you power off or they stay on the card .
From hereView attachment 48255 tap on it and it will show the picture with that at the bottom
View attachment 48256 hit that and will save in your device photos .

Thank you for the for your clear instruction.
Do you know if it’s possible to download the pics directly to my computer using Assistant 2? I don’t have enough space available on my phone.
Cheers

if theres a a port to plug in a cable on the drone you should be able to hook it to a computer and download pictures. I do it all the time with my air.

Thank you for the for your clear instruction.
Do you know if it’s possible to download the pics directly to my computer using Assistant 2? I don’t have enough space available on my phone.
Cheers
I don't do nothing with the assistant unless I have to and would try what Bigbird just said but I just remove my card and put in my Mac and save them to a file .That is unless I want something on my device right then for whatever and will download that one.

Reactions: CarlosCN
I don't do nothing with the assistant unless I have to and would try what Bigbird just said but I just remove my card and put in my Mac and save them to a file .That is unless I want something on my device right then for whatever and will download that one.

Thanks! I am downloading the pics directely from the SD card.

Could you please help me indicating how can I move DJI GO 4 files from my iPhone to the computer? DJI files are now 12 Gb

Thanks! I am downloading the pics directely from the SD card.

Could you please help me indicating how can I move DJI GO 4 files from my iPhone to the computer? DJI files are now 12 Gb

Not sure if this helps. I use these, which are for sale on ebay/Amazon, they are USB devices which will plug straight into the IPhone or iPad, it enables you to download pictures and video onto it and then transfer the files to a computer.
One end of the USB device has a lightning connector and the other end a USB connector. They come in various memory configurations. I’ve pictured 2 of them with each connector extended. Image1539525742.458718.jpg

Carlos after about a month or when ever they start taking up space I just delete them .
I mean I have my pictures from my card and if there is any little clips I have made from cached
videos or whatever I just iMessage them to myself which my Mac gets and then save them . I try and keep my cash cleared out . Maybe I didn't understand just what you are talking about .
Or do as Choo just showed ya .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser