DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pictures not saving on phone

Hi!
I had the same issue, and it drive me mad. I tried different solutions, but non of them worked. I even have done multiple factory resets and reinstalled DJI GO 4 app, and so on.
But finally I found solution. Someone already mentioned it, but I will explain detailed.
1. Downgrade to V01.04.0100 using DJI Assistant 2 (first connect drone to PC and downgrade, than connect remote to PC and downgrade)
upload_2018-5-20_14-53-27.png
2. Download previous DJI GO 4 app, I downloaded and installed on my android phone V4.1.18. Can be download from here: DJI GO 4--For drones since P4 APK Download - Free Video Players & Editors APP for Android | APKPure.com
upload_2018-5-20_14-55-55.png
3. Power up drone, remote and connect to phone and DONE!!! Now photos are downloading to phone automatically as before :)

P.S. And I personally think that older Firmware and Software versions (before Mavic Air) are more stable ;)

Reactions: MadMaqx
on my samsung s7 edge, the mavic pictures suddenly dont apere on my phone og are stores as catch image, all photos are dublicated, one blury and one Sharp.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180626-181434_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180626-181434_Gallery.jpg
    875.6 KB · Views: 32
on my samsung s7 edge, the mavic pictures suddenly dont apere on my phone og are stores as catch image, all photos are dublicated, one blury and one Sharp.
The low quality image is a thumbnail of the original.

...But finally I found solution. Someone already mentioned it, but I will explain detailed.
1. Downgrade to V01.04.0100 using DJI Assistant 2 (first connect drone to PC and downgrade, than connect remote to PC and downgrade)...
Make sure to turn of any auto-update feature of your display device or you may have to do this all over again.

Same problem! initially photos and videos all appeared in the Ap and I could view after every flight, no touching the SD card. Remain after I clear the SD card too. Now videos appear but not photos. Been happening for a couple of weeks. Just no photos!

Today I flew with no SD card, dumb. Took two videos and a few pics. The AP said no SD card the photos will be downloaded to your phone. But no. I had the two videos but no photos on the Ap or the drone. Just gone!

DJI, where are the photos going?

Anyone have a solution on this? My last flights photo and video are not saved in my gallery. Note 8 user here...

S9+ user..Suddenly photos are no longer saved to phone,but only random one or video :( got latest firmware

S9+ user..Suddenly photos are no longer saved to phone,but only random one or video :( got latest firmware
Haha just bought a Mavic Pro Platinum, and same thing here. First day of flying was all good, today not so much, took some amazing photos of the interstate by my house and lo and behold the pics didnt save but video did.

Same problem! Photos cannot be found via phone anywhere!
I had the same problem. I discovered the answer on a Spark forum, Turn on "Auto Sync HD Photos" in Camera present on the Fly App. I have tested this out and it works.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929