Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Pikesvile, Maryland

Kywon McCain

⭐Smooth Operator⭐
Premium Pilot
Reactions
screen_4978637e2a1852e2_1634573616490.jpg
Some photo of my town I took a while back when my gimbal stoped working after a crash which is why it seems tilted to the side. Also I had to go a little far but close enough for me to see it.

Hey look I can see the tall buildings from here!

View attachment 137146
Some photo of my town I took a while back when my gimbal stoped working after a crash which is why it seems tilted to the side. Also I had to go a little far but close enough for me to see it.

Hey look I can see the tall buildings from here!
You can fix that tilt from your device DOC.
9FF85443-2908-456E-AB31-D705CCFBCB56.jpeg

Reactions: MA2 317
Nice edit @dirkclod

I think the gimbal angle is due to the gimbal being damaged (as per one of docs other threads).
He had it clamped for fights now.

Hope doc has checked the gimbal plate ‘rubber bands’ to see if they are still in place / not broken or missing.
The tilt is due to the drone tilting the gimbal is not stabilized.

The tilt is due to the drone tilting the gimbal is not stabilized.

If the drone tilts (due to wind probably), the camera gimbal moves to counter that, keep the picture level.
If that tilt is due to wind, it's probably too strong to fly safely too, by the way..

The Mavic Po does have a record of gimbal bands being broken or coming off with minor impacts etc, so worth checking if not already looked at.

If the drone tilts (due to wind probably), the camera gimbal moves to counter that, keep the picture level.
If that tilt is due to wind, it's probably too strong to fly safely too, by the way..

The Mavic Po does have a record of gimbal bands being broken or coming off with minor impacts etc, so worth checking if not already looked at.
The gimbal is clamped and completely inoperative

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BugHunter