DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilot Institute or Drone Pilot Ground School?

Well, I just signed up for the course with Pilot institute. I'm kind of slow so I will be redoing the chapters until I get it ;-)
I got the "Commercial Package" of three courses that was offered as a Black Friday sale from Pilot Institute. Even though I already have my 107, I decided to take that course first.

I knew shortly after I started droning that I wanted to get my 107. I was a non-current Part 61 pilot at the time, and the process was so much shorter and simpler for current Part 61 pilots, that I decided to get my BFR, and take the shorter route. Everything was quick and painless.

If any of the rest of you followed that route, it's possible that you ended up legal, but largely clueless, as I was. If any of you also went the Part 61 route to your 107, I strongly encourage you to take Greg's course anyway. It's already clarified a lot of things for me, including some of the issues that we've discussed here.

It's a little inverted to take the training after you get the license, but worth doing!

:)

TCS

Reactions: Dark Horse
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga